Yesterday I posted about a regular blind item feature published by EOnline.com reporter Ted Casablanca that recently verified Eva Longoria as one of its subjects.
Casablanca’s “Blind Vice” postings detail what he claims are the secret sexual proclivities of anonymous celebrities. While Casablanca does not name anyone in the entries, he does occasionally confirm certain celebrities who have appeared in past posts by adding them to his “Blind Vice Gallery” of photos. Though identified, the celebs are not directly connected to any of the innumerable past Blind Vice entries.
Longoria’s photo was added to the Blind Vice gallery by Casablanca three months ago amid speculation by some EOnline.com readers that she and husband Tony Parker appeared as “Secretia Ohio” and “Chester Shorts-off” in two previous Blind Vice posts by Casablanca originating early in the year.
On Feb. 5, 2010, Casablanca wrote the following about “Secretia” and “Chester”: Read more…
Multiple media reports Thursday indicated that the San Antonio Police are currently paying a visit to the former family home of now-separated Brent and Erin Barry.
The SAN ANTONIO DISPATCH reported on its website Thursday afternoon:
According to multiple sources in San Antonio, police have been called to the house previously shared by Brent Barry and his wife, Erin Barry. The reason for police presence is unknown at this point.
She said, he said has ensued since Eva Longoria false-started her divorce proceeding with Tony Parker this week.
Who is telling the truth? If you read Ted Casablanca’s “Blind Vice” feature at EOnline, perhaps neither.
Easily offended? Stop reading.
For the rest of you, right this way …
Earlier today TMZ.com reported:
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are getting divorced … TMZ has learned. Tony filed for divorce yesterday in Texas.
After TMZ broke the story, Longoria’s public relations firm released the following statement to me via email:
We spoke to a rep for Tony, and TMZ’s story is 100% false, Tony did NOT file for divorce from Eva.
After its initial break, TMZ subsequently reported: Read more…
As I was making my daily rounds paging through Latina.com, I came across a weird piece about Eva Longoria, the wife of Tony Parker who has now taken to calling herself “Eva Longoria-Parker“:
(”Shaken” in what way? Do tell, Eva.)
Of Mexican heritage and fiercely proud of it, Eva Longoria Parker always thought her ancestral makeup was mostly Mexican-Indian with a smattering of European blood. But she discovered that the opposite is true, among other surprising revelations, when she agreed to participate in the four-part PBS series Faces of America, which debuts Feb.10.
As one of 12 celebrities of various backgrounds who agreed to have their DNA tested for the series, hosted by historian, author and Harvard scholar Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr., Longoria Parker was “a little shaken” to learn that she’s actually 70% European, 27% Asian/indigenous, and 3% African. “Most people don’t realize Mexico has a large slave population,” Gates told her, offering a possible explanation for the African percentage.
• Rock Chalk Jayh…POW! Fights break out between football and basketball players for the University of Kansas - and some claim that a couple of n-bombs were dropped.
• An Iowa inmate gets let out of jail for the day so he can go see the Red Sox play the Royals in person.
• Two Costa Rican paparazzi are suing Tom Brady for being shot at during his wedding to Gisele. Brady’s reaction? “I go no reaction to that one.”
• Flummoxed by your fantasy football failings? ESPN is offering to help the old-fashioned way - with a toll-free phone number.
• When it comes to NCAA sanctions, the BCS schools often get lighter sentences than their non-BCS brethren.
Tags: Anita Marks
, Boston Red Sox
, Detroit Lions
, Eva Longoria
, Gisele Bundchen
, Kansas Jayhawks
, Los Angeles Kings
, Tom Brady
, Tony Parker
It’s getting to the point where Tony Parker is famous for just being Tony Parker. Oh, not in America, mind you; here, he’s little more than just another point guard, albeit a pretty good one. No, France is where Parker really shines, being a native and all. There, he and Eva Longoria are famous enough that their mere presence, their existence, is a big deal. Did you know he’s a rapper there? Did you know he sucks at it? Did you know that it doesn’t matter to France that he sucks?
(He’s such a big deal that he just puts the name of the country on his shirt and they go wild. This has got to stop.)
So now that Parker can do basically whatever he wants and get even more popular as a result, the logical endgame is a medium that requires neither talent nor makeup: children’s television! It’s about a bunch of kids in America, and you’ll just never guess what sport they and Tony are playing.
• AVP fans will no longer be able to drink in the sights of the Cuervo Girls.
(”Wait - we’re out of a job?!?!”)
• Brewers fans will finally get to see some great baseball at Miller Park - they’ll be showing “The Sandlot” in the stadium parking lot.
• Michael Irvin sued for stealing reality show idea. Aren’t all reality shows stolen from something else anyway?
• Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his macho fashion sense by sporting a pink cap on his head, a flower in his hair & pearls around his neck.
• Let the Lakers & Magic have their NBA Finals. Tony Parker will be just fine with a bikini-clad Eva Longoria in the French Riviera.
Tags: Alex Rodriguez
, Atlanta Braves
, Cristiano Ronaldo
, Cuervo Girls
, Dwight Howard
, Eva Longoria
, Jeff Kerr
, Jereme Rogers
, Kate Hudson
, Michael Irvin
, Milwaukee Brewers
, Nate Mclouth
, Tom Glavine
, Tony Parker
The NBA Finals kick off tonight, as the Los Angeles Lakers play host to the Orlando Magic. Of course, that really doesn’t matter for the other 28 teams whose seasons have already ended. But some players have found fun ways to spend their sooner-than-hoped offseasons. One popular choice appears to be hitting the beach with some scantily-clad cuties.
We earlier wrote how the Bulls’ Joakim Noah took to carousing in the Caribbean with a topless female companion. And now Tony Parker has taken a similar trip to his home country, as the Spurs star soaked up the sun on the French Riviera with his Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria.
Unfortunately, Eva appears to continually keep her top on. However, as you can see, there’s still plenty to peruse of Mrs. Longoria Parker:
• Philly sports: Where there’s boobs at courtside & boobs in the front office.
• Was Tonya Harding’s hit on Nancy Kerrigan somehow financed by George Steinbrenner?
• Would you like to carry ESPN Radio shows? That will be $100,000, please. And don’t try to offset the funds with a softcore porn bracket contest.
• Maybe women’s college basketball should acknowledge the lesbian fanbase. Otherwise, why even bother playing anymore?
• These lovely lady lumberjacks are a cut above other beauty pageant gals.
Tags: Arielle Unger
, Cameron Diaz
, Charles Barkley
, Christiann Unger
, Christian Laettner
, Chris Singletary
, Dominican Republic
, Espn Radio
, Eva Longoria
, George Steinbrenner
, Grant Hill
, Lesbian B Ball Fans
, Mary Carey
, Paul Pierce
, Philadelphia 76ers
, Philadelphia Eagles
, Reese Witherspoon
, Rod Delmonico
, Stop Playing Womens B Ball?
, The Netherlands
, Tonya Harding
, Trevor Ariza
, World Baseball Classic