Friendly reminder - SbB’s live blogging tonight’s Cavs-Wizards Game 3.
• If Kobe Bryant can jump a car, why can’t Kenny Smith?
• Erin Phillips is one basketballer we’d like to pick ‘n’ roll with.
• Mets pitcher Joe Smith engages in some friendly chatter with the folks at the Friendly Confines.
• Gatorade demands that they’re the only ones to quench the White Sox’s thirst.
• Braves fans try to prove they’re just as punch-drunk as your typical Mets, Phillies, Yanks or Red Sox supporter.
Tags: Atlanta Braves
, Chicago Cubs Fans
, Chicago White Sox
, Dan Patrick
, Donald Trump
, Erin Phillips
, Gary Bettman
, Justin Boren
, Kobe Bryant
, New York Mets
, Oj Simpson
, Oksana Grishuk
, Wrigley Field
Once again, we’re happy to discover another international female athlete who’s not afraid to show off their sexy side. In the tantalizing tradition of Natasha Hughes, Kristine Engeset & Victoria Pendleton, say g’day to Australian basketball babe Erin Phillips:
RIGHTFIELDERS lays up news that Phillips, a member of the Aussie Women’s National Team, recently shot some provocative poses for Australian men’s magazine Alpha.
The results: We haven’t seen such a fine-looking national team member since Bolivia’s Claudia Porras. But along with the looks, Erin is also the type of athlete not afraid to mince words (with more pics after the jump).