• Not only did Memphis Grizzly Marko Jaric get to marry Victoria’s Secret supermodel Adriana Lima, he also got to impregnate her.
(Now that’s what you call one hot mama!)
• Girl Next Door Kendra Wilkinson & Eagles WR Hank Baskett spend their Memorial Day weekend foolin’ around in the pool with Holly Madison.
• Jocelyne & Monique Lamoureux, a pair of hockey-skating sisters, are bringing their game & good looks back to North Dakota.
• The Orlando Magic aren’t sticking to the script of a LeBron-Kobe finals.
• A recently arrested Florida steroids dealer claims that some Washington Capitals & Washington Nationals are among his customers.
Tags: Adriana Lima
, Cleveland Cavaliers
, Eric Butorac
, Erin Andrews
, Florida State Seminoles
, Hank Baskett
, Holly Madison
, Jocelyne Lamoureux
, Kendra Wilkinson
, Marko Jaric
, Monique Lamoureux
, Moroccan Cab Adventures
, Nude Sunbathers
, Orlando Magic
, Teddy Rossevelt
, Washington Capitals
, Washington Nationals
The lives of most pro athletes is much different than you’d imagine. We see the full arenas on ESPNs and the mansions on MTV’s Cribs, but there are scores of minor leagues and lesser circuits around the world featuring thousands of professional athletes trying to make a living off their physical abilities. For every LeBron James, there are ten Paul Shirleys out there on the courts of places like Lebanon or, worse, North Dakota. For every Roger Federer, there are ten guys shlepping around the world, playing in out-of-the-way tournaments in off-the-beaten-path cities in countries you might’ve never even heard of. Millionaires? Some of these guys are just trying to make the rent back home, if their paychecks even clear, that is.
(Congrats on winning the Tajikistan Open - here’s a vase.)
One such guy is a pro tennis player by the name of Eric Butorac. He’s the #45-ranked doubles player in the world, but that’s an honorary that only gets one so far in places like Morocco. Like many globetrotting travelers on a budget, Butorac’s got some crazy stories to tell.