Ben Roethlisberger’s extracurriculars in Milledgeville have been memorialized by rapper Eminem, who included a mention of the Steelers QB in a new song called “Despicable”.
Lyric: “F— that, I’d rather turn this club into a bar room brawl. Get as rowdy as Roethlisberger in a bathroom stall.”
The audio is extremely not safe for work.
• NBC puts a stop to Stanley Cup Finals viewings at the Joe Louis & Mellon Arenas - because it’s shaving nearly a point off of their local Nielsen ratings.
• Deadline? The Vikings never said anything about a Brett Favre deadline.
• Nice to see Ozzie Guillen back in ranting ‘n’ raving form.
• Don’t worry, Barry Bonds, at least your wife still supports you through these troubles times. Um, OK, maybe not.
• Oh boy! The MLB Draft is on TV tonight! It’s not like there’s anything else on worth watching.
Tags: Barry Bonds
, Boston Red Sox
, Brett Favre
, Busch Stadium
, Detroit Red Wings
, Fenway Park
, Fox & Friends
, Lebron James
, Lingerie Football League
, Minnesota Vikings
, Mlb Draft
, New York Yankees
, Ozzie Guillen
, Pittsburgh Penguins
, San Antonio Spurs
, Silver Dancers
, Stanley Cup
When England played Kazakhstan in a World Cup qualifier last October, the police in London were so concerned about upsetting the sensitivities of the Kazakhstan players and fans that they enacted a ban on England fans dressing up like Borat, everyone’s favorite culturally clueless Kazakh reporter played by Sacha Baron Cohen. But despite the ban, England fans still tried to find a way to pack their neon green mankinis to support their side.
(The resemblance is uncanny. It’s almost…wait, that is the real Borat.)
Now England is due for a return trip to Kazakhstan on Saturday, and the DAILY MAIL says those wacky Brits are up to their old tricks. The team has an official supporters band - sponsored by the dubiously-named Pukka Pies - and one the trumpet players apparently bears a striking resemblance to Borat. So the plan was for the band to take full advantage of this during photo shoots throughout the country, with the fake Borat and mankini in tow.
• THE LONDON SUN catches David Beckham checking out the great view from his courtside Lakers seats.
• THE BLOWTORCH burns through the NBA rosters to find the worst player on each playoff team. Today’s lucky winner - Joey Graham of the Toronto Raptors.
• THE SPORTING BLOG jiggles their joystick, as Madden 09 will let gamers control their own touchdown celebrations.
• AZ SPORTS HUB comes across a couple of Suns fans expressing their support of Steve Nash by way of Eminem.