• DEADSPIN spots a tasty dish, as they hunger for a mouthful of Erin Andrews:
• Speaking of the sideline siren, IGN jiggles their joystick at news that Erin will be appearing in the newest edition of EA Sports’ March Madness.• BLACK ATHLETE offers a preview clip of “Blood Equity”, a documentary about retired NFL players, and the medical hardships many face without much help from the league.
• WKMG reports Urban Meyer may give the Florida football captaincy back to unsafe safety Tony Joiner:
The Gators coach probably just wants to spare himself from any death threats.• Scott Wolf of INSIDE USC crunches the numbers, and the Trojans’ strength of schedule would rank 107 out of 120.
• Speaking of the succumbers to Stanford, Arizona’s UA SPORTS FANS BLOG believes the troubles in Troy may have started when former offensive coordinator Norm Chow said sayonara to the southland.
• In wake of the Hurricanes’ close shave against Georgia Tech, MIAMI SPORTS BLOG has this hair-raising pic of a UM fan showing his unique grooming style:
• FOX reporters hate our freedom, as HOME RUN DERBY finds a couple of Boston-affiliate broadcasters talking over the national anthem.• AWFUL ANNOUNCING goes for a new look, as “The Best Damn Sports Show Period” puts on a Beard.
• Think you can make as much sense as the Harris Poll? BCS FAN POLL wants you to rock their vote. (Warning: Don’t pull a Spurrier and put Duke at #25.)
• MAVRIX ONLINE is still standing, as Sir Elton John serves up one smash hit after another:
(Bonus fact: Elton’s song “Philadelphia Freedom” was written for Billie Jean King, who played for the Philadelphia Freedoms World Team Tennis squad.)• HOOPS VIBE goes on a Buss trip, as they theorize where Kobe may end up.
• Mike O’Hara of the DETROIT NEWS feels like an idiot for picking the Lions.