What better way to celebrate Canada Day than by showing a cool CFL video.
• Ex-NFLer Tony Mandarich goes from one bust to many, many more.
• Can’t a guy like Yi Jianlian enjoy a night out with his girlfriend without a whole communist nation getting on his case?
• A little thing like armed robbery isn’t gonna stop these golfers from finishing their appointed round.
• Korean & Russian models cue it up to become the best babes in billiards.
• Is Mark McGwire pumped to be working his way back into baseball?
Now that Euro 2008 is finally finished, English soccer can return to being relevant again. And INHABITAT welcomes British balling back into the news by showing sketches of a proposed stadium for the city of Portsmouth.
Swiss architects Herzog & De Mueron have released renderings of the pitch planned for the Portsmouth waterfront. The 36,000-seat stadium project also includes housing, an exhibition center and a community park - all for the suggested retail price of £600 million ($1.2 billion in American dough).
That might seem a bit steep, but can you really put a price on building efforts that will help save the environment? Read more…