• By now, we’ve all been hip-notized by this young lady hula-hooping to the Wii Fit. Now, BRAHSOME slides along video of a scantily-clad gal showing off her downhill skills in Wii Fit snowboarding:
• EVERY DAY SHOULD BE SATURDAY is excited to get a snapshot of one of their shirts so close to Pete Carroll.
• Chris Cooley learns more than he wants to from Jason Campbell about Redskins center Casey Rabach’s penchant for farting on his QB’s hands.
• MR. IRRELEVANT comes across a clip of a Rice baseball player bowled over by a pitch to the face.
• AOL FANHOUSE takes a chill pill, as Chris Berman makes reference to one of his YouTube videos during ESPN’s NFL Draft coverage.
• Speaking of Boomer, THE LEGEND OF CECILIO GUANTE believes that the big guy’s absence in Day 2 of the Draft makes it easier viewing than Day 1.
• It’s RANDBALL’s turn to get to know the real Erin Andrews - in a two-part heart-to-heart, even!
• JOE SPORTS FAN catches Brady Quinn giving #2 pick Chris Long a Hummer.
• The LADIES… will be our special guests this weekend with live wall-to-wall bloggage of this NFL Draft. In the meantime, they share the story of a college wrestler looking to chokeslam cancer.
• HOME RUN DERBY would like to know what did Joba Chamberlain say to anger Erin Andrews.
• Speaking of the sideline siren, THE ANGRY T tries to decide who’s going to be the next sexy sports reporting sensation. We tend to agree with the anointing of Ines Sainz.
• YAHOO’s BALL DON’T LIE needs your help in figuring out what Celtics fans are shouting at the Hawks’ Mike Bibby.
Tags: Adam Frey
, Athletes Fighting Cancer
, Boston Celtics
, Dc United
, Erin Andrews
, Ines Sainz
, Joba Chamberlain
, Larry Brown
, Mike Bibby
, New Orleans Hornets
, Usc Trojans