The highlight of the NBA playoffs happened last night in Cleveland during the Celtics-Cavaliers game.
(Paging Dr. Drew … Dr. Drew please report to Row 1, Seat 1 … )
From his seat behind the Cavaliers basket during the third quarter, Boston Celtics General Manager Danny Ainge threw a towel in the air during a free throw attempt by Cleveland player J.J. Hickson in an apparent attempt to distract the shooter.
Before throwing the towel, Ainge also could be seen in the video standing up during another of Hickson’s free throws and turning around to talk to fans between shots.
The general manager’s behavior did not go unnoticed by Cavaliers Coach Mike Brown. Read more…
• Shaq will be lacing ‘em up with LeBron on a more continual basis, as the Big Cactus becomes the newest member of the Cavaliers.
• Rodney Harrison is sick of the whole Brett Favre brouhaha, too.
• Boston sure loves their Rajon Rondo - well, everyone except Celtics GM Danny Ainge.
• An Oklahoma mom is sentenced to 5 years in prison for attacking a high school cheerleading coach with a stun gun.
• Your next tennis hottie to shed some clothing for a magazine shoot: Belarusian babe Victoria Azarenka.
Tags: Boston Celtics
, Brett Favre
, Cleveland Cavaliers
, Danny Ainge
, Ed Thomas
, Gisela Dulko
, Jon Stewart
, Lebron James
, Mark Becker
, Michael Jordan
, Philadelphia Phillies
, Rajon Rondo
, Rodney Harrison
, Shaquille Oneal
, Tyreke Evans
, Victoria Azarenka
, When Cheerleader Moms Attack