• Racers on the hot rod circuit will have to deal with a new emerging (and enchanting) force - Ashley Force’s younger sister Courtney:
• Everything is magical about Tom Brady - from his supermodel wife to his miraculously quick recovery from knee surgery.
• Kimbo Slice is trying to get back into MMA the only way he knows how - through a UFC reality TV series.
• Justice Clarence Thomas knows how to keep football recruits committed to Nebraska - by speaking at their high school commencement.
• Remember to always take special care when celebrating your soccer team’s promotion on top of a bouncy Brazilian bus.
Tags: Ashley Force
, Chris Bosh
, Clarence Thomas
, Courtney Force
, Dominika Cibulkova
, Joba Chamberlain
, Kimbo Slice
, Maria Sharapova
, Nebraska Cornhuskers
, New York Yankees
, Tom Brady
, Tug Of War
, Yankee Stadium
For being a Supreme Court Justice, Clarence Thomas is a bit of a mystery. That’s not to say Ruth Bader Ginsberg is on TV daily or has paparazzi following her or anything, it’s just that… well, he never talks. Maybe it’s a complex, nuanced feeling of payback for that whole Anita Hill pube thing.
(”I have an invisible football. Go long!”)
Or maybe it’s simpler than that, that he only talks to people being recruited by Nebraska football. Ludicrous notion, yes, but hear me out: two prep stars were flying back home after visiting that very school, and just so happened to find themselves seated next to Justice Thomas. As NBC WASHINGTON reports, Thomas, who’s evidently a huge Cornhusker fan, began eagerly chatting with the two young men. What ensued was either a severe NCAA violation or an awesome ending to the story: