• THE SPORTING BLOG tells Digger Phelps to lose the Andy Capp cap.
• Darren Rovell of CNBC needs your vote to decide minor league baseball’s best logo.
• RIZZO SPORTS WEEKLY climbs up with news that a couple of cute skiers are set to scale Mt. Kilimanjaro for charity.
• Michael David Smith of AOL FANHOUSE spreads news from USC coach Tim Floyd that keeping O.J. Mayo at school past his freshman year would be “irresponsible“.
• Matt Moseley of ESPN HASHMARKS passes along Tony Romo’s thoughts on Brett Favre’s farewell.
• The WASHINGTON POST rocks on, as Nationals president Stan Karsten feels Boss about the fast sales of Opening Day tickets: “It was like a Springsteen concert.”