• Provocative photos of CFL cheerleaders cause a coach to call it quits.
• Coming to a college campus near you - NCAA-regulated beach volleyball.
• LeBron James promises the U.S. will win basketball gold once again.
• Unfortunately for swimmer Jessica Hardy, her chances for Olympic glory have been sunk by a failed drug test.
• Happy* 44th* birthday*, Barry* Bonds*! Read more…
Tags: 8 Year Old Tennis Cheats
, Barry Bonds
, Caleb Campbell
, Cfl Cheerleaders
, Cheerleaders Photos
, Jessica Hardy
, Kenyatta Jones
, Lebrom James
, Max Mosley
, Ncaa Beach Volleyball
, Shin Soo Choo
, Tim Donaghy
On July 13th, THE BIG LEAD unearthed some tremendous photos of the Canadian Football League’s most photogenic ambassadors, the Winnipeg Blue Lightning. Within hours, the gallery of photos that featured members of the squad doing what cheerleaders do when they’re not standing on the side of a 110-yard football field cheering for guys who weren’t good enough to play in the NFL, quickly circulated through the Internet’s series of tubes.
Days later, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers sat down with their PR team (which is probably just one person considering they are just a CFL team), got their message points down & spoke to the WINNIPEG FREE PRESS. Team spokesperson Arash Madani told the paper, “Each member puts in countless hours of training, volunteering, mentoring and making a positive impact in the community,” He added, “A small number of isolated photos from a member without any affiliation to the organization for quite some time is not a reflection of what the Blue Lightning team or the franchise is about.”
Now just over a week later we learn that the team’s coach, Dena Clark has resigned. Once again, blogs can be blamed for taking a job away from somebody.