• T.O.’s Twitter-based lobbying must have worked, as Michael Vick has been reinstated into the NFL - if any team wants him.
• O.J. Simpson is having a swell time in prison - except that he thinks his cellmate is ready to kill him.
• While the real Canadian Open gets washed out, Canadian soldiers hold their own golf tournament in sunny Afghanistan.
• Hank Aaron wants steroid “cheaters” out of the Hall of Fame, but wants Pete Rose in.
• Michael Strahan’s new Fox sitcom looks terrific - terrifically bad.
, Canadian Open
, Cleveland Cavaliers
, Danica Patrick
, Erin Andrews
, Hank Aaron
, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
, Jeff Geogre
, Michael Strahan
, Michael Vick
, NBA Dancers
, New York Mets
, Oj Simpson
, Pete Rose
, Roger Goodell
, Terrell Owens
, Tony Bernazard
The “real” Canadian Open, home of the wildest hole-in-one you’ve ever seen, is being delayed by stormy weather. That information comes to us from correspondent Win McMurry (below left), and uh, FTW, indeed.
(”Damn it, in the sand again. Okay, hand me my automatic assault rifle wedge.”)
No such bad luck in Afghanistan, though, where the current dry streak has hit… hang on, checking the ol’ calculator… ah yes, infinity weeks. There, Canadian soldiers have faithfully reconstructed a scale model of the course and are playing their own version of the Open. Don’t worry, it’s for charity.