• Jay Mariotti says so long to the Chicago Sun-Times, as the jovial jaunty journalist sees his future going down the Intertubes.
• Jose Guillen was oh so close to giving an annoying fan a Royal thrashing.
• A postal worker in Maine tries to make off with a rare baseball card he stole from someone else’s mail.
• Rich Gedman is willing to fight the Worcester press to protect the good name of his buddy Roger Clemens. And we do mean “fight“.
• A group of Pennsylvanians partake in a wiffleball game that last 24 hours. And you thought last night’s Mets-Phillies game went long.
Tags: Andy Roddick
, Brookyln Decker
, Campbells Soup
, Dennis Northcutt
, Jay Mariotti
, Jose Guillen
, Rich Gedman
, Roger Clemens
, Stealing Baseball Cards
, Stephon Marbury
, Usain Bolt
If there’s been one annoying staple of NFL football for the past few years, it’s been
Brett Favre torturing us with retirement talks the moms on the Campbell’s Chunky Soup commercials hanging out in locker rooms and forcing chunky clam chowder down the throats of professional athletes.
Well, no more. The chunkiest moms of the NFL are getting the boot from the soup company.