• Derek Jeter hopes to get a hold of a Virginia Tech valentine.
• Surely Bud Selig was nervous about experiencing in-flight plane trouble? Of course he wasn’t - and don’t call me Shirley.
• Tom Brady & Eli Manning meet again - to look for some sensible slacks.
• A group of Cuban soccer players in Florida hotfoot it to freedom.
Tags: Barry Bonds
, Bryant Mckinnie
, Bud Selig
, Derek Jeter
, Doug Mirabelli
, Eli Manning
, Floyd Mayweather Jr
, Gisele Bundchen
, Lebron James
, Maria Sharapova
, Martina Navratilova
, Peja Stojakovic
, Tom Brady
Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie, he of sex boat scandal and street fighting fame, has cropped up in a somewhat NSFW video (unsuitable language, semi-suitable grinding, and definitely straight-up trifling hateration) from MEDIATAKEOUT.COM.
The clip shows McKinnie getting his freak on with what appears to be a large contingent of groupies (this night vision is tough to make out). And in true lineman fashion, he easily dispatches the oncoming stuffy white guy trying to break up the play.
C’mon, buddy, you can at least try a swim move or something.
(Video after the jump)
Despite beating up bouncers with metal poles, Bryant McKinnie is actually a good guy - if you were to believe Luther Campbell.
The 2 Live Crew virtuoso & sometime radio show host appeared on Dan Le Batard’s WAXY-AM show on Tuesday. The Miami Hurricanes fan showed his support for the vicious Vikings partygoer, saying Bryant wasn’t to blame for blowing up. Read more…
• SPORTS IN YOUR FACE is flummoxed as to how the Spurs can only score 5 points in the 1st quarter, yet still win Monday night.
Answer: It’s easy when you’re playing against the Hawks.
• The TUCSON CITIZEN grounds out news that Ozzie Guillen would appreciate it if some of the bigger names in Arizona spring training would be bothered to take the 90 minute trip from Phoenix to Tucson.
• PRO FOOTBALL TALK notes that when it comes to Bryant McKinnie’s recent meltdown in Miami, Vikings coach Brad Childress doesn’t want to rock the boat.
We’re *pissed* that Scott Van Pelt’s not starring in “Semi-Pro” instead of Will Ferrell - and we don’t have to apologize for saying so.
• The Broncos may have been Belichick-ing the Chargers, as a report revealed that Denver was spying on San Diego:
• Manny Ramirez sox it to his agent, then gets on board with Boras.
• ‘Love Boat’ louse & ex-Hurricane Bryant McKinnie blows into Miami, causing a seastorm of spitting & obscenities outside a nightclub.
• Congress is pitching to put Roger Clemens under investigation for perjury.
One of the key figures in the Minnesota Vikings’ raucous high seas adventure two years ago, Bryant McKinnie, finds himself once again (allegedly) outside the law after his possible role in a street melee in Miami last weekend.
(Bigger boob: Toccara’s or indoor sunglasses?)
The MIAMI HERALD reports the former Miami Hurricane is accused of starting some ish with a bouncer at a Miami nightclub after initially getting ejected from the premise. And when we say ish, we mean the whacking-you-over-the-head-with-a-metal-pole kinda. Read more…