• The Ultimate Warrior is nice enough to add his two ultimate cents on the dearly departed Michael Jackson.
• Christian Laettner is being sued by Shawne Merriman. CL better get a good lawyer and an even better bodyguard.
• A Texas Longhorns lineman learns the hard way why you shouldn’t text & drive by plowing into a co-ed’s apartment.
• An Aussie rugby coach is serious enough about drunken behavior on his team that he fines himself $10,000 for stumbling into the wrong hotel room.
• Larry Johnson shows he can treat the ladies right by buying some gals in Vegas a really big champagne bottle.
, Brad Fittler
, Chad Pennington
, Christian Laettner
, Daniela Hantuchova
, Darren Daulton
, Larry Johnson
, Mariano Rivera
, Michael Jackson
, New York Yankees
, Sergio Kindle
, Shawne Merriman
, Texas Longhorns
, Ultimate Warrior
From the Onion Headlines Which Come to Life Dept., an Australian rugby coach has fined himself $10,000 for his own drunken escapades, which ended with him trying to break into the wrong hotel room and terrorizing the two women who were inside.
Brad Fittler, one of Australia’s greatest rugby players and current coach of the Sydney Roosters, spent the night drinking last Thursday, then returning to the Holiday Inn in Townsville at 3 a.m., somehow dressed only in shorts. Hey, who among us hasn’t been drunk and pantsless at an Australian Holiday Inn at 3 in the morning? Read more…