• Novak Djokovic delights the Monday night US Open crowd with his manic impression of John McEnroe - only to have Mac come down & reclaim his honor in an impromptu tennis match.
• A Kansas community is burned by the cold-hearted hazing of a high school football player slathered in Icy Hot.
• Kentucky fans are fuming at John Calipari because their coach dared send a Wildcats jersey to President Obama.
• A whole lotta football kicked off this weekend - even the lingerie variety.
• Ex-Notre Dame QB Blair Kiel is arrested after going on a drunken warpath at an Indianapolis Indians minor league game.
Tags: Barack Obama
, Blair Kiel
, Boston Red Sox
, John Calipari
, John Henry
, John Mcenroe
, Kentucky Wildcats
, Lacrosse Fight
, Lingerie Football
, Melanie Oudin
, New Westminster Salmonbellies
, New York Jets
, Nfl In London
, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
, Novak Djokovic
, Roger Goodell
, Us Open
Another day, another former Notre Dame quarterback arrested for drunkenly brawling with police at a Triple-A baseball game. I don’t know how you spent your Saturday, but Blair Kiel spent his at an Indianapolis Indians game. Hilarity ensued.
It was a relaxing evening, except for the part where he got drunk, wrestled with his girlfriend, fought a security guard and took several swings at police before being arrested.