• What’s a little Playboy Golf without some free Tasers for the NFL guests?
• The Chicago Cubs get a little Captain in them with the opening of a new rum-fueled Wrigley Field eatery.
• Yankees say they have no seats left under $375 - but they’re lying!
• Are you an NFL team that wants to know more about the personal lives of potential draft picks? Why not create some fake Facebook accounts?
• Because of the ongoing U.S.-Iran trade embargo, Hamed Haddadi of the Memphis Grizzlies is short-changed from getting any endorsement deals.
Tags: Anaheim Angels
, Antwon Chisholm
, Bill Macdonald
, Captain Morgan
, Chicago Cubs
, Hamed Haddadi
, Lane Kiffin
, Los Angeles Angels
, Memphis Grizzlies
, New York Yankees
, Tennessee Volunteers
, Wrigley Field
creepy weird pix of Angels Live host Bill Macdonald canoodling with what looks to be a very, very young girl turned up on a site called HALOS HEAVEN this week:
(OK, the blurring is probably unnecessary)
Not good for Billy Mac. Or at least it appears that way.
More details and photos after the jump. Read more…