• In the most horrible of MLB hazings, the Padres’ rookies get dressed up as Hooters Girls. Isn’t playing for San Diego embarrassing enough already?
*Editor’s note: We’re sorry for sharing such a terrifying image. Please enjoy the following photo as a token of our sincerest apologies:
(SbB Girls Vanessa, Hillary and Kim make it all better)
• Ron Artest says Josh Howard’s stunning comments about the Star-Spangled Banner are an indictment of America’s education system.
• What do you do when your team sucks & no one’s coming out to the games? If you’re the Washington Nationals, you cut payroll by $20 million.
• Staying in the District, Agent Zero will be out of action until December, as Gilbert Arenas needs knee surgery again.
• No Tiger at the Ryder? No problem, as long as Boo Weekley is around to cause chuckles around the course.
Tags: Bentley Matthews
, Boo Weekley
, Football Player Abduction
, Gilbert Arenas
, Jose Reyes
, Josh Howard
, Matt Cassel
, New England Patriots
, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
, Pat Kuntz
, Ron Artest
, Ryder Cup
, San Diego Padres
, Tavaris Jackson
, Washington Nationals
The New York Mets look like they’re on the verge of another late season collapse, as they’ve lost their lead in the NL East and currently trail the Philadelphia Phillies by a half game. Still, you’ll have to forgive Mets shortstop Jose Reyes if he seems a bit distracted during the season’s closing weeks, because he may be trying to save his marriage.
Photos recently surfaced on THE DIRTY from the MySpace page of a model named Bentley Matthews, and they don’t make it look like the friendship between the married Reyes and Matthews is the platonic type. Though, despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary, Matthews claims there’s nothing going on between her and Jose.