• Jenna Jameson happily announces that she’ll soon deliver a new li’l Tito (or Titoette) Ortiz into the world.
(DVD obsolescence would be good for her adolescent)
• Did Tony La Russa stop Bruce Springstreen from stepping on the St. Louis stage on time?
• The FBI is looking into Lindsey Hunter’s involvement in some shady suburban housing shenanigans.
• NBC notes nothing about a gold medal-winning Aussie diver’s alternative lifestyle.
• The LPGA demands that all their players learn to speak English good.
Tags: Athletes Biting Ears
, Beijing Olympics
, Bruce Springsteen
, Jason Kidd
, Jenna Jameson
, Lindsey Hunter
, Mike Krzyzewski
, Mike Tyson
, Oklahoma Sooners
, Stanford Cardinal
, Tito Ortiz
, Tony La Russa
If there is one rule all athletes should live by, it’s not “avoid cameras when you go out to the bar” (though that is a pretty solid rule). It’s this: Whatever you do, however frustrated or angry you become in the athletic competition in which you are competing, do not, under any circumstances, bite an opponent.
No one told that Olympic boxer from Tajikistan the rule, and you saw what happened. Someone should have told Welsh rugby player Gareth Jones the same “No Biting Whatsoever” rule. But he didn’t know, and now he’s gone and taken his opponent’s ear off.