Adult film performer Joslyn James, who recently released a series of sexually graphic text messages alleged to have been sent to her by Tiger Woods, guested on a New Zealand radio show today to talk about her alleged relationship with Woods and his Kiwi caddie Steve Williams.
During the interview, James intimated strongly that she had met Williams on at least once occasion. Williams subsequented denied her claim to Robert Lusetich of FoxSports.com today.
Excerpts from the interview: Read more…
This man holds all the cards, doesn’t he? While refusing a two-year offer from the Jets, Brett Favre wants you to know he’s not done talking about the Packers’ mistakes. Chief among this week’s criticisms? Their hiring of consultant Ari Fleischer, former spokesman for the Bush White House.
The NEW YORK DAILY NEWS gets Brett’s rebuttal:
“What does that tell you? I mean, come on - damage control,” Favre said.
Well duh. Then again, Favre’s sitdown interview to bash the Packers looks like damage control as well. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander sometimes, Favre should know as much. But Fleischer wasn’t his only complaint: Read more…
• The Packers have hired George W. Bush’s former press secretary Ari Fleischer as a consultant.
Maybe Brett Favre should vacate for the Vikings ASAP.
• Steve Spurrier is bedeviled that he can’t rank Duke #25 anymore.
• Charles Barkley hits the ring to punch away the pounds.
• Will Manny Ramirez cut his hair? Joe Torre & T.J. Simers make a bet.
• Longtime Braves announcer Skip Caray sadly passed away Sunday night.
Tags: Andruw Jones
, Ari Fleischer
, Arkansas Razorbacks
, Brett Favre
, Charles Barkley
, Duke Blue Devils
, Jessica Simpson
, Joe Torre
, Manny Rarmirez
, Minnesota Vikings
, Rick Pitino
, Skip Caray
, Steve Spurrier
, Tony Romo
Just because Brett Favre has officially been reinstated by Roger Goodell and will be reporting to Packers training camp this morning, that doesn’t mean this entire situation is going to become any less of a joke then it already has been. Don’t get me wrong, Favre has every right to change his mind about playing football, but the Packers have every right to tell him to buzz off.
The problem, of course, is trying to spin things to make it look like the Packers aren’t telling the beloved Brett to go screw himself. You can’t really blame team president Ted Thompson for having no idea how to handle this situation. So since Ted is way over his head, there really is only one logical step the Packers could take: hire former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer.
• DEADSPIN shares disturbing word that there might be a Bill Belichick sex tape floating around. The goggles, they would do nothing!
• MERKIN SPORTS can’t wait to dine at Brett Hull & Mike Modano’s new restaurant. Haven’t the Dallas duo learned anything from Dwyane Wade?
• Speaking of the Heat star, WIZARDS INSIDER learns that D-Wade is afraid of Beijing barbers.
• Meanwhile, WITH LEATHER learns what the other Olympic b-ballers are called in Chinese.