• What’s a little Playboy Golf without some free Tasers for the NFL guests?
• The Chicago Cubs get a little Captain in them with the opening of a new rum-fueled Wrigley Field eatery.
• Yankees say they have no seats left under $375 - but they’re lying!
• Are you an NFL team that wants to know more about the personal lives of potential draft picks? Why not create some fake Facebook accounts?
• Because of the ongoing U.S.-Iran trade embargo, Hamed Haddadi of the Memphis Grizzlies is short-changed from getting any endorsement deals.
Tags: Anaheim Angels
, Antwon Chisholm
, Bill Macdonald
, Captain Morgan
, Chicago Cubs
, Hamed Haddadi
, Lane Kiffin
, Los Angeles Angels
, Memphis Grizzlies
, New York Yankees
, Tennessee Volunteers
, Wrigley Field
It’s probably a good idea to never be involved in a giant fight, or really any situation where a man with a badge threatens you with arrest. If you must be in such a situation, though, whatever your views on authority would be, we cannot stress this enough: Do not “up the ante” by pulling a knife on said man with said badge. It always ends poorly. And for God’s sakes, don’t play with your food!
(It went down like this, except with deadly weapons, and nobody was having fun.)
Sadly, our advice comes a little too late for prep star Antwon Chisholm, who was accruing offers from a number of high-profile schools, like West Virginia and Georgia. Those offers are probably history, though, provided anything in the police report of a recent food court battle royale is anywhere close to true. As DR. SATURDAY reports, Chisholm decided to become the next subject of “When ‘Keeping It Real’ Goes Wrong” (audio NSFW) by earning felony charges when some stuff went down at the local mall: Read more…