Andrew Giuliani’s absurd lawsuit against Duke University for kicking him off the golf team was just the latest frivolous litigation that ties up our courts and wastes taxpayer dollars. That’s what I thought, at least, until a district court judge told Li’l Giuliani to go play in the sand trap, with the greatest legal screed of our times.
(You’ll get nothing, and like it.)
I’d like to nominate Wallace W. Dixon for the Supreme Court, because his written opinion savages Giuliani’s case by way of some awesome golf puns and even quotes from Caddyshack. As Ty Webb would say, “Don’t sell yourself short, Judge, you’re a tremendous slouch.”
• Chill out, ‘Canes fans - Gator alum Erin Andrews knows better than to fawn over Florida while she’s working for the Worldwide Leader.
• It’s bad enough LeBron James wore a Yankees cap at an Indians playoff game last season, but to go to a Browns game and pal around with the Cowboys instead?
• Rudy Giuliani’s kid can throw all the apples he wants, he’s still not getting back on the Duke golf team.
• Maybe NASCAR Craftsman Truck racer Roy Hornaday mistook HGH for Preparation H. After all, he does do an awful lot of sitting.
• If Lance Armstrong can return to the Tour de France, why not Floyd Landis?
Tags: Alicia Sacramone
, Andrew Giuliani
, Ed Johnson
, Erin Andrews
, Floyd Landis
, Lane Kiffin
, Lebron James
, Lou Holtz
, Oakland Raiders
, Roy Hornaday
, Tony Romo
We last heard from upstanding citizen and model teammate Andrew Giuliani back in July. After getting unceremoniously kicked off the Duke golf team for being anything but upstanding or model. Giuliani — yeah, that one — had his mommy publicly question the judgment of the golf coach, because, really, you’d have to be mental expel Lil’ Andy.
Maybe not. According to the ASSOCIATED PRESS, after an exhaustive investigation (administrative rubber stamp), Duke University says Giuliani was “properly dismissed from the golf team and was never promised a spot on the squad.”
NEW YORK POST provides us with shocking revelations that Andrew Giuliani, son of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani who was kicked off the Duke men’s golf team, is a jerk. I did not see that one coming.
The report doesn’t exactly use the word “jerk” but it does have a source who says Giuliani is “an ‘entitled’ bully who ignored a code of conduct instituted by Duke’s golf coach and is now downplaying his bad behavior in a lawsuit.” The source also says, “there was a lot of bullying” and “he just kind of got a little pushy.” In not so many words, yeah the former mayor’s kid is kind of a jerk.
The source says the 22 year-old Andrew, who just a few days ago filed a suit against Duke claiming he was unfairly dismissed from the team back in February, clashed with Coach O.D. Vincent, who took over the team after Rod Myers’ death in March 2007.