News worth repeating, now that your Giant hangover should be gone by now:
• Amani Toomer will have to go somewhere else for fun, now that the Pats’ victory parties are off.
• Although he watched from somewhere other than his team’s sideline, Jeremy Shockey sooth-sees a Giants repeat - as stated in a FHM spread from 2003.
• Best wishes to ESPN NFL reporter Len Pasquarelli, who had heart surgery last weekend.
• Phil Mickelson was having too much fun at the FBR Open to go to the Big Game, so he gave his tickets away.
• Tom Petty tries to one-up Prince in phallic halftime show symbolism.
• SI’s Arash Markazi breaks down all the Super Bowl parties you weren’t allowed to attend. Sadly though, Heidi Montag’s rack wasn’t ranked.
• Michael Vick will get to keep almost $20 million in bonus money from the Falcons. That’s an awful lot of prison cigarettes.
• Been hankering to see that “Perfectville” spot with Mercury Morris & the ‘72 Dolphins crew? Who hasn’t?!