What keeps the Virgin Islands such a Caribbean paradise? Anti-personnel wire!
• This ticket tale pretty much sums up the Detroit Lions organization.
• Tim Duncan welcomes you to St. Croix! And don’t forget to drive on the left!
• Some NBA’ers buy their moms homes & cars - Dwyane Wade bought his mom a church.
• Jason Taylor wants to be remembered more for his work on the grand stage than the gridiron.
• Glenn Dorsey is the Imelda Marcos of the Bayou.
Tags: Aj Foyt Iv
, Bob Knight
, Buzz Bissinger
, Detroit Lions
, Dwyane Wade
, Glenn Dorsey
, Jason Taylor
, Jon Gruden
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Tim Duncan
, Torrey Pines
A.J. Foyt IV was scorching at Speedway on Sunday, as the ASSOCIATED PRESS reports that the Indianapolis 500 hopeful was on fire - literally.
Just after barely securing a qualifying spot for next weekend’s Indy 500, Foyt was making a practice run ’round the oval, when flames shot out from the back of his vehicle, causing him to hit the wall.
It’s likely that Foyt was fuming a bit when he found out what fanned the flameout (with video of the crash after the jump). Read more…