• Florida Panthers exec Uri Man shows what kind of man he his by hitting on Fox News anchor Ainsley Earhardt during an on-air interview.
• Bud Selig softening on Pete Rose Hall of Fame ban? Don’t bet on it.
• Ladies & gentlemen, your 2009-10 Sacramento Kings Dance Team!
• And the Jeremy Mayfield meth mess goes on: NASCAR says they have witnesses that saw him do the drug.
• Just because “Zorn” rhymes with “porn”, that doesn’t mean the Redskins coach has ever wanted to seen any.
Tags: Ainsley Earhardt
, Ben Roethlisberger
, Bud Selig
, Florida Panthers
, Jeremy Mayfield
, Jim Zorn
, Michael Phelps
, NBA Dancers
, North Carolina
, Penn State Nittany Lions
, Pete Rose
, Sacramento Kings
, Uri Man
, Washington Redskins
Too bad the Florida Panthers themselves aren’t as smooth as one of their vice presidents, Uri Man, who apparently tried to pick up FOX NEWS anchor chick Ainsley Earhardt during an interview on the economy on Saturday. And so “Does pink match yellow?” finally enters the cultural lexicon (video following the jump).
Man, who is actually the vice president of development for the Panthers’ parent company, at first simply appears to be engaging in friendly banter with Earhardt, mentioning that he knows where she went to college because he’d been “doing some reading on you.” But then the interview started to resemble an encounter at a singles bar. Read more…