• CELEBSLAM points up some photos of Sugar Ray Leonard getting a rise out of jogging in Maui.
Doc Rivers knows how he feels.
• Having trouble finding your way around the blogosphere? BALLHYPE’s Tom Ziller is happy to help out by presenting The Blogdome Atlas.
• EVERY DAY SHOULD BE SATURDAY hits the high seas, as Pete Carroll takes control of an aircraft carrier.
• THE SCORES REPORT has a nice chat with Adam Carolla, who lambasts the boxing scenes in “Rocky III” as being *gasp* staged!
How about giving *us* a gift basket to work full-time in the Big Apple?
• Chris Berman’s not covering The Masters. We wonder why.
• Funnyman Adam Carolla has a new film out. Yippee.
• Tiger Woods is good, but can he be Byron Nelson good?
• Having a nice chat with the Tampa soccer streaker.
Tags: Adam Carolla
, Baylor Bears
, Chris Berman
, Joe Paterno
, John Elway
, Jonathan Papelbon
, Mike Shanahan
, Oregon State Beavers
, Soccer Streakers
, Steve Nash
, Tiger Woods
Dont laugh: One of the great comedic tragedies of our generation was the breakup of Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel.
(Jenna to appear at Carolla’s premiere - appropriate as both spit on-camera)
We’re being serious now, how many iconic movies and TV shows would we all be quoting these days if the pair had stayed together. Unfortunately though after their breakout success as “Man Show” co-hosts, Kimmel strayed off to late night TV and Carolla is now doing a regionally-syndicated morning radio show. Read more…
Jason Taylor is getting ready to get jiggy with it, as the Dolphins’ defensive star makes his debut on “Dancing With The Stars” tonight.
The PALM BEACH POST offers a quick preview of Taylor’s chances on the ABC reality show. Following in the football footsteps of Emmitt Smith (who won) and Jerry Rice (who placed second), Jason is aiming his sights at more manageable goals for the series opener: Read more…