• A flirty Florida Panthers fan pulls up her jersey & shows off her goodies.
Too bad Mary Carey wasn’t also at rinkside.
• In case you hadn’t noticed, March Madness kicked off today!
• North Carolina stud Tyler Hansbrough lives off your hatred of him.
• Rebel yell: Brett Myers’ young’un is a redneck, and proud of it!
• Chipper Jones tears into Toronto. What’s that all aboot, eh?
Tags: Brett Myers
, Chipper Jones
, Florida Panthers
, Floyd Mayweather Jr
, Hockey Fan Shows Boobs
, John Mellencamp
, March Madness
, MMA In High Schools
, Pete Arbogast
, Therese Alshammar
, Tyler Hansbrough
, Usc Trojans
, World Baseball Classic
You may remember that during the Summer Olympics in Beijing last year, there was quite a bit of controversy surrounding the new swimsuits worn by swimmers. Apparently they were such advanced pieces of technology that they were causing world records to be broken at world record pace, and they were making everybody just a little bit faster.
Seems that critics may have been right, since 105 swimming world records were broken during 2008, and that led Swimming Australia to make a couple of rule changes. Unfortunately for one Swedish swimmer, she had to learn these rules the hard way. Therese Alshammar (pictured above) was stripped of a title and a world record when it was discovered that she had been wearing a “modesty suit” underneath her swimsuit while competing.