• Prince Fielder gets royally p.o.’ed at Guillermo Mota for plunking him, then tries to crash the Dodgers’ clubhouse after the game.
(Look out! Here he comes!)
• Tulsa, Oklahoma, has hopes to host the 2020 Olympics. If they can get a spokesperson like Katarina Witt, then we might just listen.
• Reggie Wayne comes to Colts camp in a dump truck & decked out in construction worker gear. Your move, Clinton Portis.
• The NHL plans to suspend & not pay any players who get hurt during any Olympic summer training camp.
• Frank Deford dresses down ESPN, calling the Worldwide Leader a “journalistic disgrace“.
, Frank Deford
, Guillermo Mota
, Indianapolis Colts
, Little League
, Los Angeles Dodgers
, Lou Holtz
, Milwaukee Brewers
, New York Mets
, NHL Suspensions
, Nyjer Morgan
, Prince Fielder
, Reggie Wayne
, Tulsa Olympics
, Vancouver Olympics
, Washington Nationals
There’s something about the name Morgan that just brings out the crazy in professional baseball — not that that’s a bad thing, necessarily. Know why Nyjer Morgan was happy about going from the Pirates to the Nationals? He likes the color red.
(Washington Nationals socks uniformity Fail)
As you can see in the photo above (Morgan is on the right), he likes red the way that a certain Almighty Creator archfiend likes red. And if that seems like an odd way to think, I present you with the receptionist who wins your NCAA office basketball pool every year by picking teams based on uniform color.