• Cleveland Browns WR Donte Stallworth is sentenced to 30 days in jail in a plea-bargain agreement in the drunk driving death of Miami Beach pedestrian Mario Reyes.
• The Famous Chicken may soon be nesting down in his retirement coop.
• Exciting times for Michael Strahan - he’s got a Fox “comedy” in the works, and he’s now engaged to Eddie Murphy’s ex.
• Speaking of bad shows, “Joe Buck Live” may not have a bright future - unless you consider foul-mouthed Artie Lange as your program’s savior.
• Soccer star Rio Ferdinand follows Cristiano Ronaldo’s fashion lead.
Tags: Artie Lange
, Cleveland Browns
, Cleveland Cavaliers
, Cristiano Ronaldo
, Donte Stallworth
, Famous Chicken
, Golf Cart Demolition Derby
, Jeremy Mayfield
, Joe Buck
, Lebron James
, Mario Reyes
, Melvin Hall Jr
, Michael Strahan
, Nicole Murphy
, Phoenix Suns
, Poker Girls
, Rio Ferdinand
, Shaquille Oneal
It’s been a few years since former New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan got divorced from his first wife, Jean Strahan. In case you don’t remember the damage done to Strahan in that ordeal, let us remind you that Strahan was ordered to give his wife $15 million and hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support because there are only so many diapers you can buy with $15 million.
Since then Strahan has spent his time doing just about anything he can to get some of that money back. He’s got the job working on FOX’s NFL studio show, and he even has an ill-fated sitcom ready to debut on FOX as well this fall. Now that he’s starting to recoup some of his losses, for some reason Strahan has now gone out and found another way to lose the money again.
Former New York Giant and current FOX football analyst Michael Strahan seems to have a pretty hard time trusting the women in his life. It was found out during a well-publicized divorce proceeding that Strahan had been having his ex-wife’s phone conversations from their New Jersey mansion tapped, and that he’d also put in a high tech video surveillance system in the house that his ex-wife said he put in to spy on her sister.
Michael Strahan is literally tapping that ass
Well now it seems that Michael is not yet finished with pretending to be Jack Bauer. He’s currently dating Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife Nicole Murphy, and it seems Strahan is having just as hard a time trusting her. I mean, why else would he be putting tracking devices in her car?