• The Lakers fans’ celebration in downtown L.A. was a riot. No, seriously.
(These Lucky Strike lasses are wanted for questioning. They didn’t do anything wrong - we’re just looking for an excuse to talk to them.)
• Among those witnessing Kobe’s non-Shaq title triumph was Chris Brown & Rihanna - along with a fake Rihanna.
• With his 10th NBA title ring, Phil Jackson should finally call it a career - at least according to Charles Barkley.
• Now that the NBA & NHL seasons are finally over, we can turn our attention to the titles that really matter: the World Air Sex Championships.
• In a recent photoshoot, Anna Kournikova shows she’s still A-OK.
Tags: Air Sex Championships
, Anna Kournikova
, Bryce Harper
, Charles Barkley
, Chris Brown
, Joe Buck
, London Olympics
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Maria Sharapova
, Michelle Larcher De Brito
, MLB In Olympics
, Monica Seles
, Nba Finals
, Phil Jackson
Now that the whole “amateur” thing is completely out the window for Olympians, it’s now becoming only a matter of time before the American professional leagues begin releasing their athletes for competition. Well, except for football; we don’t think anyone from the NFL is going to the Olympics. Well, unless competitive eating becomes an Olympic event, in which case LenDale White can finally become the worldwide hero he was born to be.
(I’m sorry, Imaginary Hypodermic Needle. I don’t think you’re wanted for this one. Go back to the clubhouse.)
So while the MLB isn’t in for the 2012 Olympics, the 2016 games in Chicago are another matter entirely. With Wrigley Field and the Cell right there in the city and the home stage (as well as seven years to negotiate with owners), according to BIG LEAGUE STEW, the MLB thinks now’s the time to kinda commit to bringing its athletes to the Olympics: Read more…