• A flirty Florida Panthers fan pulls up her jersey & shows off her goodies.
Too bad Mary Carey wasn’t also at rinkside.
• In case you hadn’t noticed, March Madness kicked off today!
• North Carolina stud Tyler Hansbrough lives off your hatred of him.
• Rebel yell: Brett Myers’ young’un is a redneck, and proud of it!
• Chipper Jones tears into Toronto. What’s that all aboot, eh?
Tags: Brett Myers
, Chipper Jones
, Florida Panthers
, Floyd Mayweather Jr
, Hockey Fan Shows Boobs
, John Mellencamp
, March Madness
, MMA In High Schools
, Pete Arbogast
, Therese Alshammar
, Tyler Hansbrough
, Usc Trojans
, World Baseball Classic
Here’s a little ditty about Hud Mellencamp. An American kid doing the best that he can. Hud’s going to be a boxing star. He’s also the son of John Cougar. Okay, so star and Cougar don’t really rhyme, but what the hell do you want from me? I’m a sports blogger, not a songwriter.
Anyway, Hud Mellencamp is the 14-year old son of John Mellencamp, and while his dad is best known for providing us all with such hits as “Jack and Diane” and “Small Town”, his son has taken a different path. You see, Hud thinks being a rock star is for sissies and he’d much rather spend his time turning somebody’s face into a bloody pulp.