• Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin puts Twitter to very good use - by putting up pretty pictures of herself.
• Don’t you worry, Michael Vick - Chris Rock has got your back!
• Cyclists & joggers, be on the lookout for the Delaware Blow-Dart Bandit.
• Roadrunner’s revenge: A NASCAR driver going 190 mph gruesomely gets a coyote embedded in his grill.
• Colorado Buffaloes cornerback Ben Burley is banned from blogging after writing about the woman he woke up to in his bed.
Tags: Ben Burley
, Bronson Arroyo
, Chicago Cubs
, Chris Rock
, Colorado Buffaloes
, Kate Hudson
, Kitsap County
, Michael Vick
, Minka Kelly
, Nastia Liukin
, New York Yankees
, Philadelphia Phillies
, Shane Victorino
, Soccer Moms
Mashups are all the rage in music right now, or so I’m told. Artists like Girl Talk have taught us that all you have to do to become an instant musical millionaire is take two disparate styles of music, speed them up/slow them down, and play them at the same time. Bam! Mashup!
(The eternal struggle between Coyote and Roadrunner goes on)
This formula for instant success and street cred can be extrapolated to other areas of life as well. Sausage + flour + milk = bam! Delicious gravy mashup! Socks + shoes = bam! Comfortable feet mashup! And, of course, the old favorite: NASCAR car running at 190 miles per hour + coyote on track = bam! Motorized meat grinder mashup! Yes, that actually happened, and we’ve got proof. No word on whether either party found fame and fortune.
(*WARNING*: Graphic photos after the jump - not for the faint of heart.)