• A bikini-themed sports bar in San Antonio is all set to open for business - right next door to a prep school.
• A blown whistle blows the chances of the Detroit Red Wings tying up Game 3 against the Anaheim Ducks.
• NBA tells Buckeye benchwarmer Mike Titus to take his name out of the upcoming Draft, “or else”.
• The NAACP will honor L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling with a lifetime achievement award. Elgin Baylor must be thrilled.
• A lot of Pens fans are teased by a text message mistake telling them they won four free tickets to an upcoming playoff game.
Tags: Anaheim Ducks
, Bikinis Sports Bar
, Brooke Biggs
, Bully Beatdown
, Detroit Red Wings
, Donald Sterling
, Los Angeles Clippers
, Michigan State Spartans
, Mike Titus
, Nba Draft
, Ohio State Buckeyes
, Pittsburgh Penguins
, San Antonio
, Tom Izzo
, Washington Capitals
If it’s Wednesday, that means it’s time for another teacher to get caught making sexytime with a student. This week’s winner is 27-year-old former Indiana high school softball coach Brooke Biggs, who pled guilty today to charges of sexual misconduct with a minor, in this case a 16-year-old female student.
(Better picture after the jump)
Biggs was already awaiting charges of child seduction regarding the 16-year-old in question, but was nabbed again late last year after she violated a judge’s order to stay away from her illicit underage lover. As it turns out, Biggs wasn’t the only teacher getting busy at her school.