• Threesomes, nudity, threatening to have sex with others - this Shawne Merriman-Tila Tequila story just keeps getting better & better!
• But sleeping around isn’t always so much fun - especially when it’s leading to the divorce of Melanie Oudin’s parents.
• The Dallas Cowboys are the hottest ticket in the NFL this year. It’s so hot, it’ll burn a $800-per-game hole in your wallet.
• Bode Miller wants to start his very own winery. Bottoms up!
• Ex-NFL lineman Orlando Brown breaks into his ex-wife’s house & trashes the place - but not before leaving a little present in her toilet.
Tags: A 11 Offense
, Bode Miller
, Chad Ochocinco
, Dallas Cowboys
, John Madden
, John Oudin
, Leslie Oudin
, Melanie Oudin
, Michael Vick
, Nevada Wolf Pack
, Orlando Brown
, Roger Goodell
, San Diego Chargers
, Shawne Merriman
, Tila Tequila
, Us Open
As we all well know, a full 80% of SbB’s readership are dope boys and crack pushers [The previous statement is obviously false. The author went through a “rap phase” when he was 18 and every now and then, this type of stuff comes out. Our apologies.–ed], and as all pushers know, the NUMBER ONE RULE of dealing drugs is you don’t get high on your own supply. Everyone knows that.
(Wine, fennel salt, and Megadeth. Sounds like all the ingredients for a helluva Tuesday.)
We get the feeling, though, that Bode Miller doesn’t have that discipline in mind. No, he’s not selling cocaine or anything like that, but considering his reputation as Mr. Party Boy (no, not him), his latest plans to start a winery seem a little transparent.
Jeff Lee of the VANCOUVER SUN has good news for local, underage individuals who previously used to try to sneak in bars until closing time. The Olympics will soon be in town, so drink up, kiddos!
(Just replace the name and you have your 2010 Olympic Preview!)
Lee reports the Vancouver Olympic Committee has prevailed upon the city to allow Olympic-sponsored temporary venues to serve booze until 4am while also allowing “minors” into said “establishments”.
Oh, but it gets even better… Read more…