• Hot tempers flare at a high school playoff game, as a basketbrawl breaks out in ‘Bama.
• Sean Williams learns you can’t go home again - or the Boston College campus police will arrest you for trespassing.
• The rest of Tracy McGrady’s season with the Rockets has been aborted.
• Reason #54,762 the minors are better than the majors: Free food for the kiddies - for all the kids, all year long!
• Another sign of the struggling economy: Tickets for the ACC tournament are going to be sold to the general public for the first time in 42 years.
Tags: ACC Tournament
, Bill Oreilly
, Boston College Eagles
, Boston Red Sox
, Houston Rockes
, Kids Eat Free
, Kobe Bryant
, Los Angeles Clippers
, New Jersey Nets
, Sean Williams
, Tracy Mcgrady
, Washington Nationals
, Zach Randolph
For 40-plus years, there were only two ways to get tickets to the ACC Tournament for men’s basketball. One involved making huge donations to an ACC school, which got you on a list. If you donated enough, you got permission to buy a book of tickets for a bunch of ACC tourney games, including ones you wouldn’t attend if you had a parlay on them.
The other way? Marry Shelden Williams. (It would finally provide an explanation for the Lyle Lovett-Julia Roberts combination that is Candace Parker and Shelden Williams.)
(You no longer have to bear this man’s child to see Duke play in the ACC Tournament)
However, the impending death of the world economy (ETA for the day Mike Krzyzewski flies coach: 18 months) has led to the seventh seal being broken: Tickets for the ACC Tournament may go on sale to the unwashed general public. Please stock your bomb shelters accordingly.