SbB APPEARS SUNDAY NIGHT ON KNBC’S “THE CHALLENGE”: Tonight you’ll discover our snarky visage inside your TV in Los Angeles (we’re warning you in advance), as part of KNBC’s “The Challenge”.
The Channel 4 show, hosted by Fred Roggin, airs for one hour on Sunday nights beginning after the NBC NFL football broadcast (8:30pm PT). There’s […]
NEVER MIND THE BALLGAG, WE’VE GOT REAL JOB FOR YOU! SbB will be undergoing some changes in the near future, and to assist in that complete tear-down upgrade, we’re looking for web designers proficient in the following areas:
• Graphic Design
• Beer top popping when we accidently buy the non-twist offs […]
NY JETS FAN SUES PATS $184M FOR CUSTOMER DECEPTION: SbBer Mark hears the latest battle cry emitting from the stands at the Meadowlands: J-E-T-S! Sue! Sue! Sue!
FOX SPORTS reports that New York Jets season ticket holder Carl Mayer is filing a class-action suit against the New England Patriots for their spying hijinks against his team […]
TIGER DRAG - PRINCETON FB PLAYER CRASHES GOLF CART: A Princeton football player was arrested last weekend for drunk driving - in a golf cart:
The TRENTON (NJ) TIMES reports that Martin Jancik and a friend were carting around the New Jersey school early Sunday, when they crashed - right in front of a police car.The […]
COLUMNIST DOESN’T WANT BRANDED BONDS BALL IN HALL: Barry Bonds’ record-breaking ball is on its merry way to the Baseball Hall of Fame. But a writer thinks Cooperstown should further mark the horsehide, “return to sender“:
Rob Parker of the DETROIT NEWS thinks it’s wrong for the Hall to accept the tainted treasure, saying it would […]
• The SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS-NEWS finds the answer to Tony Romo’s early-season success: “It’s obvious I’m a premier athlete in this league“:
• CHICAGO BULL is in a fighting mood, as they slam down some sports-related smackdowns they’d like to see.
• Meanwhile, EVERY DAY SHOULD BE SATURDAY punches out some college mascots preparing for the next […]
BELGIAN TENNIS PLAYERS WAFFLE ON BRIBERY RACKET: Two Belgian tennis players said they were offered bribes to lose their matches:
MSNBC reports that Flemish faulter Gilles Elseneer was offered over $140,000 to lose his first round match at Wimbledon in 2005. Fellow Belgian David Norman came forward and admitted he was promised a substantial sum […]
TAKING HAIRY ROUTE IN PARIS DANGEROUS PROPOSITION: The BBC sports this headline about an important decision:
So, as we understand it, some shooter chose the hairy route to play in Paris.
Is that safe?
RED SOX FLINGING OUT FURNITURE TO FAT-WALLET FANS: For $550, The Boston Red Sox invite fans to take a seat:
The BOSTON HERALD sits down to tell us that the team will be tearing out the bleacher seats - 6,507 in all - and putting in new comfy chairs for the outfield onlookers. The seats will […]
• BIG TEN TAILGATE starts early, and we do mean early, as a Minnesota 9-year-old is cited for underage drinking:
• DEUCE OF DAVENPORT presents, “Everything You Wanted To Know About Groin Injuries (But Were Afraid To Ask).”
• RIVALFISH stretches on the bench, as they peek into a day in the life of Bears non-starter Rex […]