• The harrowing story of Brett The Goat: From awaiting ritualistic slaughter while tied up in the trunk of a freaky Favre-hater, to his daring rescue by Minnesota auto mechanics & his settling down in the safe haven of a well-known Wisconsin farm.
Disney & Dreamworks are dueling for the movie rights as we speak!
• Speaking […]
• After a purported pic of pot pops up on his Twitter account, Miami Heat player Michael Beasley has been checked into a rehab facility.
• Car accidents? Plane crashes? Stranded in the Canadian wilderness for days? Junior hockey coach Punch McLean has survived it all.
• Will American sports teams soon follow their European counterparts and […]
• Whether you adore her or want to ignore her, Erin Andrews is starting to embrace her popularity more & more - such as posing for a GQ photoshoot.
• Help wanted: New Mexico football office. Only hot young girls need apply.
• Redskins backup QB Colt Brennan denies reports that he’s Jessica Simpson’s new NFL stud.
• Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian are gonna give love another chance.
It’s gotta be the new hair!
• Those 38 wins by the Memphis Tigers two years ago? The NCAA declares that it never happened.
• That seems a bit harsh. Next thing you’ll tell me, giving cream cheese to athletes would be considered an NCAA violation.
• Jay Glazer will not be bullied by the Boys from Bristol. In fact, the Fox Sports reporter declares, “I wouldn’t mind punching one of these guys!”
• Wonder if Don Ohlmeyer will mention this in his next ESPN ombudsman column.
• The Knicks’ Nate Robinson Tweets about his recent arrest as it happens!
• For finally signing […]
• Erin Andrews gets down & dirty in a new photoshoot for GQ magazine.
• Oakland Raiders coach Tom Cable ducks & weaves from questions about his alleged clobbering of assistant Randy Hanson.
• Hey, Georgia Bulldogs fans - please pass the caviar, s’il vous plait!
• Jeremy Mayfield’s stepmom won’t keep off her stepson’s lawn. What, is […]
• An ex-University of New Mexico employee sues the football department, claiming that the Lobos are only looking to employ lovely young ladies.
(“Hey, that bikini is in our school colors! You’re hired!”)
• South Africa can’t seem to give World Cup tickets away, but they’re going to try anyway.
• Washington Nationals broadcasters take some on-air time […]
• Rick Pitino’s reputation has taken a huge hit, as the Louisville b-ball coach impregnated the woman who’s been trying to extort him, then paid $3,000 for the abortion.
And now Karen Sypher says her marriage to Cardinals equipment manager Tim was all just a sneaky plot by Pitino to keep an eye on her. But […]
• Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin puts Twitter to very good use - by putting up pretty pictures of herself.
• Don’t you worry, Michael Vick - Chris Rock has got your back!
• Cyclists & joggers, be on the lookout for the Delaware Blow-Dart Bandit.
• Roadrunner’s revenge: A NASCAR driver going 190 mph gruesomely gets a coyote […]
• Rick Pitino paid $3,000 to escape the possibility of parenthood with the woman accused of extorting him. Will Louisville keep Rick in the Cards?
• No wonder Reggie Miller has been so smitten with Ali Kay - she’s quite the fashion designer.
• The Pittsburgh Steelers show their own version of the shotgun formation.
• Kids at […]