• Novak Djokovic delights the Monday night US Open crowd with his manic impression of John McEnroe - only to have Mac come down & reclaim his honor in an impromptu tennis match.
• A Kansas community is burned by the cold-hearted hazing of a high school football player slathered in Icy Hot.
• Kentucky fans are […]
• Erin Andrews wants to put that whole terrible peephole incident behind her - that’s why she’s going on Oprah.
• What better way to get pumped up for the college football season than with our first look at the USC Song Girls.
• Tony Romo’s back with another blonde bombshell, as the Cowboys QB is supposedly […]
• Has the Curse of Alyssa Milano finally been lifted from MLB pitchers?
• What better way to kick off the college football season than by trading really bad rival-bashing songs back and forth?
• Green Bay Packers LB Nick Barnett shares his shopping habits - such as getting his wife a Thumper.
• Tony Kornheiser talks about […]
• Is Ana Ivanovic gradually turning into Anna Kournikova, at least in terms of tennis winnability?
• WNBA star Candace Parker says she’s conscious of what she eats. But she won’t remain conscious for long by scarfing down some In ‘n’ Out.
• Irate Irish fans use billboard to complain about Charlie Weis.
• Could the Big Ten […]
• Is there really any reason to watch the Fox College Sports broadcast of Kansas vs. Northern Colorado? Yes - and that reason is Samantha Steele.
• It’s bad enough Brett Favre can never decide when to end his career, but does he have to try to end other players’ careers with cheap blocks?
• Pacman Jones […]
• Who would have though cream cheese on bagels would be the downfall of George Mason coach Jim Larranaga’s Twittering career?
(”Go away! You’ve caused me enough trouble!”)
• Broncos fans boo Jay Culter on his return to Denver. And the way Kyle Orton has been playing, expect a lot more booing from Mile High this […]
Our benevolent leader Brooks is down at Le Colisee du Los Angeles today, observing & reporting on the super scrimmage featuring your University of Southern California Trojans!
(Although it will be hard to top seeing USC with SbB Girl Jenna)
Follow all of Brooks’ as-it-happens analysis & witty bon mots, as he Tweets two cents on […]
• Danica Patrick could be removing her racing suit to pose for an all-nude (yet tastefully done) pictorial for ESPN The Magazine.
(Well, it’s a start)
• And the Rick Pitino sex-tortion scandal gets more & more pitiful.
• This FIBA Americas basketball tournament is getting quite rough. If it isn’t Mexico & Uruguay throwing punches & […]
• What Would Tim Tebow Do? Apparently sue you for using him as the basis for a minor league promotional night.
(Saint Tebow with a pair of heavenly disciples - and before you ask, no, neither of them is Lucy Pinder)
• Michael Vick makes his Philadelphia Eagles debut. Let the circus begin!
• Pass the […]
• While Stanford suffers through athletic budget problems, football coach Jim Harbaugh gets himself a new $70,000 private bathroom & shower.
• The SEC is certainly a selfless b-ball conference. When the players aren’t giving up scholarships to allow other people onto the team, their coaches are giving up raises so they can afford team trips […]