In 10 1/2 years of operating SbB, I’ve never been sued or been faced with any serious legal action. None.
(Texas Tech rep IMG fired legal guns 72 hours after SbB’s BCG revelations)
Over the years I’ve reported on Texas Tech quite a bit - especially as it pertains to Mike Leach, and more recently, Tommy […]
Last month an Auburn-centric site, TheAuburner.com, went all-in on an epic Sports by Brooks parody.
Today, SBNation.com site AddictedtoQuack.com checked-in with its own full-page SbB goof.
Best Sports by Brooks Parody Page
Follow Brooks on Twitter and join him on Facebook
The debut of the E! True Hollywood Story: Tiger Woods is tonight at 10p ET.
Former ESPNer and current Entertainment Tonight anchor Kevin Frazier is in it along with former NFLer and longtime L.A. CBS-TV sports anchor Jim Hill. And others, including me.
Pleased to announce you can now find SbB 24/7 at FoxSports.com:
Nothing will change here with our FoxSports.com page updated multiple times every day. Also happy to now be working with the Fox Sports editorial team in L.A. along with our longtime partners Yardbarker.com.
Couldn’t be more excited about the arrangement. Already confirmed I can keep my […]
I’ll be back on TV later today on Inside Edition to talk sports celebrity news.
The show airs here in Los Angeles on KCAL 9 (CBS) at 3:30pm PT and on WPIX in New York at 6pm ET. For show times in your area, go here.
• Titans owner Bud Adams gives the Bills a double-finger salute - and gets fined $250,000 for it.
• After Stanford’s stunning slaughter of ‘SC, Pete Carroll & Jim Harbaugh both want to know what the deal is. (And Pete won’t forget it.)
• But the real deal is Toby Gerhart. Just ask his swim team girlfriend, […]
• The new Cowboys Stadium opens with a couple of embarrassing picks, courtesy of Tony Romo & Jerry Jones.
• Well, at least the fans had fun inside the new digs in Dallas - unless you had a “party pass” but weren’t allowed in.
• An angry Oregon fan wants his travel expenses back after watching the […]
• How did Plaxico Burress’ first night behind bars go? Fine - if you discount the other inmate taunts of “A**hole!” & “The Giants suck!”
• Washington State RB James Montgomery underwent surgery on his injured knee last Sunday. And doctors soon learned that it was a good thing James didn’t delay - or he might […]
• Rock Chalk Jayh…POW! Fights break out between football and basketball players for the University of Kansas - and some claim that a couple of n-bombs were dropped.
• An Iowa inmate gets let out of jail for the day so he can go see the Red Sox play the Royals in person.
• Two Costa Rican […]
• The Dolphins held the ball for more than 30 minutes longer than the Colts, but it was Peyton Manning & Co. who left Land Shark Stadium with a 27-23 win on Monday night.
• It’s a Twitter trifecta: First, Redskins rookie LB Robert Henson takes “dim wit” Washington fans to task for booing at FedEx […]