Jerry McDonald of the CONTRA COSTA TIMES reports that wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey, the Oakland Raiders No. 7 pick of the 2009 draft, has missed four training camp practices this week.
Thursday Raiders Coach Tom Cable confirmed to the media that Heyward-Bey isn’t injured or tending to off-field issues.
No, it turns out that Heyward-Bey is tired. […]
1) Two things I know: Ladies love the long hair. Smurfs.
2) Souvenir from under the Granada Hills Stadium bleachers.
3) Last time I invite that damn tuba player over.
4) Contains field soil from biggest road win: San Jose State. (Or was it Cal-Davis?)
5) Shipping number sez Centaur should’ve been here last Tuesday.