- JALOPNIK brings you the “Ten Best Tailgating Vehicles,” which includes Toledo fans and their ambulance - which would be a more appropriate tailgating vehicle for Mets fans.
- DEADSPIN examines the role jerseys will have in today’s tilt of college football games. Penn State responds to Georgia’s Blackout with Whiteout?
- THE 700 LEVEL spots Sarah Palin at “Pat Burrell’s favorite pick up spot, the Irish Pub.“
- END ZONE BUZZ ranks “Tebow Vacations at Neverland Ranch” as their number two pick of the “Inappropriate Signs of the Week” from today’s College GameDay crowd in Athens. We’d give you number one but its…inappropriate.
- AWFUL ANNOUNCING provides the scoop that ESPN’s NFL COUNTDOWN will be airing a segment on the “Fog Bowl,” 1989 Bears vs Eagles game that was played in the fog. Just like NFL COUNTDOWN that game was pretty much unwatchable, but for different reasons.
- COLD HARD FOOTBALL FACTS takes a look at ESPN’s love for USC football.
- FANHOUSE finds the Ravens have intercepted Steelers rookie running back Rashard Mendenhall’s text message.
- BUGS AND CRANKS thinks tomorrow’s meaningless game between the Red Sox and Yankees is actually very meaningful for Mike Mussina’s chances at the Hall of Fame.
- Joe Theismann reminds DC SPORTS BOG that he “built the product” that is Monday Night Football.
Posted by Tim Hammer on Sep. 27, 2008, 3:00pm